Marina Police Arrest Man for Prowling and Stealing from Local Business | News
MARINA, Calif. -- Marina Police made an early morning arrest, Monday, of a suspect believed to be prowling and stealing from a local business.
The suspect, 38 year old Paolo Lucido, was also arrested in connection to numerous reports of thefts from neighboring businesses in the surrounding area.
Around 1:28 a.m. Monday, a Marina officer was patrolling the 3300 block of Paul Davis Drive when he spotted a suspicious vehicle and Lucido coming out of some nearby bushes.
Lucido's vehicle matched the description of the suspect's vehicle associated with the prior thefts in the area.
Lucido was booked into Monterey County Jail for prowling and possession of burglar tools, methamphetamine and marijuana.
If anyone has any information regarding similar thefts or burglaries, please contact the Marina Police Department: 384-7575 or 884-1210.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New Santa Cruz Co. Sheriff's Office Facebook Page
- WATSONVILLE OPERATING ENGINEERS LOCAL 3 REACHES DEAL WITH CITY: EMPLOYEES CONTINUE 10% CONCESSIONS
- Monday, May 20 is Last Day to Register to Vote in June 4 Watsonville Special Election
- Attempt Murder Investigation Continues
- Pregnant Woman Accused of Abusing Child in Watsonville Charged with Attempted Murder